Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
If you love to strategize AND roll up your sleeves at the same time to create and execute strategies that deliver hockey stick growth curves by leveraging your talents as a digital marketing and SEO guru, then check this out.
Piezo Motion Motion is about to disrupt a huge market for motors. We have created a solution that will drive the next generation products in the medical, laboratory and life sciences industries allowing them to be more portable, smaller, precise and scalable. This is patented and revolutionary and we need your help to shout it from the digital rooftops and get new customers and partners excited. The position can be remote for the right candidate in the eastern part of the US, but it would be great if you are in the Southeast Florida or Tampa area.
We are rapidly growing and looking for team members that like the excitement of growing a business while changing an entire industry. It’s an environment that will be ever changing over the coming months and year and an opportunity for someone that is smart, skilled and dedicated to get in during the early stages and dial in a strategic go to market digital plan.
You will be part of a small but growing team and report directly to the CRO. You will interact with all aspects of the business to generate content and strategize. We pull in external resources when needed for projects, but having skills is all areas from content development, design, digital/social marketing is needed so that we can be agile and produce quickly.
- Generate leads and demand for our products and services to drive pipeline growth
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and promoted campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our digital media presence based on Target Audience
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and compare against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends, insights, optimizes spend, and performance based on the insights
- Develop a digital marketing calendar and content calendar by collaborating with our scientists and product experts
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end audience experience(s) across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes customer funnels
- Manage and leverage the marketing technology stack (Salesforce CRM, HubSpot, BigCommerce)
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Here’s what people should be saying about you:
- Able to take a conceptual goal, build a plan, and execute to make it happen
- Has a can-do attitude and with minimal supervision to make things happen
- Energetic and loves all aspects of marketing from the numbers side to the creative side
- Works well with small and remote teams including 3rd Party Providers and independent contractors
- Has a critical eye and feels responsible for the quality for the brand and materials that marketing produces
- Is not afraid to call out a better way to do things
- Hates busy work that could be automated, and know how to do that
These are the creds and skills you should have:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field
- Adobe Creative Suite Pro
- Experience with creating and optimizing landing pages and driving user funnels
- Experience/Certification in Digital Marketing platforms
- Proven experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably with technical hardware products
- Expert in website and marketing analytics tools. Google certifications would be great
- Proven results in driving SEO traffic and creating MQLs
If all of this (or most of it) sounds like a perfect job for you, then we’d like to hear from you.